Monday, December 31, 2012

Returning to the pen

Writing has always given me comfort and solace. Growing up it was through my diary entries. During my Ph.D. years I was kept going by my first blog http://nclgirl.blogspot.com aptly named after my then research institute National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune.

It has been over two years now since I completed my Ph.D. which has led to many changes. The title "nclgirl" does not seem to fit the bill any more. Perhaps that is why I have not felt inspired enough to write in many months.

With this new blog I am hoping to get back to one of my favourite things. I am once again staking a claim on the pen.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image (bottom) adapted from http://freetiiupixindus.cwahi.net

4 comments:

  1. I was reminded of the Bible verse, "Put off your old self..put on the new self..." (Ephesians 4:22-24)
    Looking forward to see the evolution of your new blog.
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daddy. Looking forward to your new comments on this new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get to read the nclgirl but hope to read more now.
    looking forward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kannan. I hope so too. Keep dropping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...